Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Are We There Yet?

So it's the second week of December and I had my first final of this semester.  How did I do?  I'm afraid I don't really know!  It's ISDS361-A, or Stats, for the non-business major, and I was able to answer questions with confidence... like some answers came too easily for me, which scares me to believe that something must be wrong!  I mean, I kinda studied for it - and had a couple tutoring sessions... but really, I came out of that final shaking my head in disbelief.  I guess we'll see how I did in a week or so when the instructor posts the grades.

This semester was tough.  I already know I'm not going to do so well on my Accounting final... but I'll study nonetheless.  Even if I'm already enrolled in it again next semester.

I'm hoping my Econ teacher will like me and my writing enough to pass me with a decent grade...

Management 246... well, that's a toss-up.  Even having read the book, the test questions are so confusing.  This final is tomorrow, and thankfully I've got a study session with some classmates.  We'll see how we do.

The only rewarding thing I allotted myself was Women's Choir.  What an honor and pleasure to be instructed by Dr. Robert Istad.  He's just wonderfully wonderful and fabulous and so fantastamazing.  I wish I could put him in my pocket and take him everywhere.  We would be such good friends, I think.

I've made some really great friends this semester and I hope we keep in touch throughout the rest of our college years.

Fall 2012 album

No comments:

Post a Comment